Weller's BP645 Battery-powered Soldering Iron delivers 6 watts of power (900 deg F) to let you fix an electrical fault wherever it happens. It heats to working temperature in less than 15 seconds, and can complete up to 120 solder joints on a single set of three AA alkaline batteries (included, along with a roll of solder). You can use it to fix a broken wire in your heated vest, or that starter wire that rubbed against the frame. In addition, AA battery power means you can use the same batteries and charger that are in your flashlight, shaver, and USB charger, although the soldering iron requires non-rechargeable batteries.
CLICK HERE to read more about our philosophy on carrying AA powered items when you ride.
- Heats up to working temperature in under 15 seconds
- Red LED indicates when power is on
- Protective safety cap turns off power when placed on tool
- Over 120 intermittent solder joints with fresh batteries
- Perfect for field service repair on small parts and components
- Includes iron, tip, 3 AA batteries, lead free solder, and tip wrench