Whether your ride is a cruiser, sportbike or touring bike, you probably spend more time on your feet when you ride than you think. On a given day’s ride your feet and legs can get a real workout, especially if you suffer from flat feet, bunions, back and knee pain, or plantar fasciitis. The proper insole in your riding boots can make the difference between focusing on your ride or focusing on your pain.
Take the stock insert out of your riding boots and notice how flimsy and lifeless it is. If you’re tired of sore feet, knees and back by the end of a long day on or off your bike, SOLE Custom Footbeds will provide you with the customized support you need to tour in comfort. SOLE Custom Footbeds feature an ergonomically designed heat moldable base layer that forms to your unique foot and footwear without losing its orthopedic shape.
Unlike most insoles, the SOLE Thin Sport is designed to fit in low volume footwear, such as your motorcycle boots, and feature a high density EVA base designed to provide maximum control for high performance applications. A moisture wicking topsheet helps your feet stay cool and dry in the summer and warm and dry in the winter.
- Heat moldable, custom fit and genuine comfort & support all day long
- High density EVA base for increased support and control for performance applications
- Deep heel cup to help alignment upon heel strike
- Aggressive arch provides ultimate support and control
- Moisture wicking PPW topsheet keeps feet cool & dry